It's March Break and your children are home all week. If you're a stay at home mother or you took the week off work you're probably wondering what you're going to do to keep your little ones busy. Here are some ideas:
- You can enroll your children in a camp, such as a dance camp or a gymnastics camp. Your children will have fun and stay active.
- You can bring your little ones to a play group or a drop-in program. It gets you out of the house for a little while and your children will have the opportunity to play with other children.
- Plan a play date with friends and their children.
- Check your local newspaper or online for any events happening in the city for children during the March Break. Dora and Diego will be at Burlington Mall during the March Break (March 14th to March 16th). There's also going to be free crafts and games so I will be taking my little ones.
- If you don't feel like going out you can find things you and your children can do at home together. Maybe bake some cupcakes or watch a good animated movie.
Have a great March Break!