Thursday, May 16, 2013

Summer is Coming!

  Girl (3-4) on swing, portrait 

It's that time of year again!  The days are getting longer, the weather is warming up and the sun is shining, so it’s time to bring out the sunscreen.  Last week I organized our shoes to make room for our summer shoes. It's time to go through my girls' closets and drawers and remove the winter clothes to make room for the summer clothes.  I have three girls so this might take a while :-)

I don't really have to buy summer clothes for my younger girls because they get all the hand me downs, but I'll have to go shopping for my oldest one.  Of course, I still buy my younger girls new clothes too once in a while.  I like it when my girls match, so I try to buy them the same thing :-)

Are you ready for summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment