Rainy days can be boring for children. They can't go outside and ride their bike and they can't go to the park because everything is all wet. So what do you do with your children when it's raining outside? Here are a few ideas:
- Put on a family movie. My husband and I love watching Disney movies or any family movie with our children when it's raining outside. We usually get some snacks together and we're good to go.
- They can do arts and crafts. Go to the dollar store and pick up some arts and crafts supplies. Our children love doing creative activities on rainy days.
- Dance! Dance! Dance! This is a great gross motor activity for your little ones when they're stuck inside.
- They can play some computer games. Our children have fun playing games on the computer and they're educational, which is a bonus.
- Cuddle with your children and read them a book. Our children love stories and they have an active imagination!
Just because it's raining outside doesn't mean your little ones can't have fun.
Do you have any ideas?