Monday, November 12, 2012

Gotta Love Them Cheerios!

Oat cereal 
Children just love Cheerios as it's the perfect snack.  They're small, easy to chew and best of all they're healthy!  I make sure there's always Cheerios in our house as I don't think our children can live without them.  My children are extremely picky eaters, especially my three year old, but I can always rely on Cheerios to save the day!

I recently learned that my three year old also likes Cheerios in a bowl with milk.  I was surprised because my children always preferred eating them dry in their snack bowl.  My husband eats them too.  When I was pregnant with my first child I would take some to work as a snack. I also like the Honey Nut Cheerios as they have a sweet taste.  What can I say, I have a sweet tooth :-)

Daycare centres frequently give Cheerios to the children.  Wherever I go I usually see mothers with their little one in a stroller holding a bowl of Cheerios.  Gotta love them Cheerios!

So, have you had your Cheerios today?

No comments:

Post a Comment