Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Meaning of Christmas

 Heart shape candle and baubles
Well...I had an amazing Christmas! We spent time with my in-laws...we ate, we laughed and enjoyed each others company.  Looking forward to using the amazing gift we got from them!  Christmas day my family came to our house.  My dad cooked and brought fantastic food...best dad in the world! This is the first time my family spent Christmas at our house.  Usually we're traveling for Christmas so it was a nice change.  I love waking up on Christmas day in our house, making breakfast, opening presents that are under our tree.  I love seeing the look on our little ones faces when they open their gifts...especially when it was exactly what they wanted from Santa :) This was my baby's first Christmas! She smiled and giggled and was truly loved :) all our girls got lots of presents.  The smile on their little faces are priceless.  I got exactly what I wanted from my loving husband.    I am truly blessed to have amazing family.  We ate great food, had great conversations and shared the love.  That's what Christmas is all about...spending time with loved ones. 

Merry Christmas from our family to yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment